- We invoice £4,750 + VAT for each placement, one up front. We guarantee each person until their first deal.
- After the first 10 placements, when we both know each other, we offer to work on profit share only.
- If you need help with the key support infrastructure, we can offer help with extra services. These are additional costs. For example, sales funnels, lead generation, sales training, sales coaching, remuneration schemes, contracts.
- Will you work on a profit share from the start?
No, we need funding for upfront work to set it up for success. We need your full commitment.
2. What sort of candidates do we recruit?
There are six categories of people that we target for RbR opportunities.
a) Digital Nomads. People who want to be free to travel and work where and when they wish.
b) Experienced sales professionals looking for very high income.
c)People who want their own business but do not want to invest capital nor have an idea for a start-up.
d)Experienced business executives wanting to use their experience and contacts in their own independent business.
e)Full time employees who want to build a business on the side, until income is strong enough to resign from the day job.
f) Couples, partners who wish to run a business using their complimentary skills.
3. What if the first event does not attract anyone suitable?
Extremely unlikely but our responsibility and cost to put it right.
4. Who are the remote sales associates contracted to?
Your company with a self-employed contract for services. We can advise on this.
Interested? Call or email Alex McMillan (44) 07525-916574 firstname.lastname@example.org